Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Birthday LEE!!!
I'm excited to do my first birthday post for my kids. Today is Lee's 14th birthday.
Our Little Guy was born at 6:30 pm at Jordan Valley Hospital in West Jordan UT.
He was 9lbs 6oz and 21 inches long.

minutes after birth

bath time with Dad

1 yr. old


4 yrs. old
Lee has been a joy and a challenge for us as we have learned to be parents.
There are so many wonderful things about Lee.
He is:
Outgoing
Talkative
Playful
Imaginative
Moody
Gregarious
Loyal
Polite
Stubborn
Sensitive
Adventurous
Spiritual
Intelligent
Loving
&
Essential to our family


Lee & Will
Oldest and Youngest Boy Cousins
December 2009



Lee at Cedar Badge (June 2009) ~ he loves scouting




Lee rocking our with his best friends Kayson and Scott (and Rickie) at a
Jeremy Buck & the Bang concert in 2008
Jeremy Buck & the Bang is Lee's favorite band.



Lee and his cousins Porter and Hunter at Kearns Pool July 2010
Swimming and being with his cousins are Lee's most favorite things.



Lee reading while camping July 2010
I'm amazed at how quickly he's grown into such a fine young man. I am so proud.
Happy Birthday Little Guy!












1 comment:

Sass said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE!
The last picture with him reading a book looks a lot like Ches! I think Ches does that same smile!!
I agree, Lee has grown into such a great young man!! :)

We love you LEE!