Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November
Compared to September and October, this month was pretty uneventful. But it was nice.
We had some friends from South Korea over for dinner on a Sunday afternoon.


The kids with Suy Ang and Juhee. These gals were so nice and loved
talking and playing with the kids
Kimmie and I with Juhee

Kimmie had her first dance recital this month.
They danced at the Festival of Trees and she did a fabulous job.
She looks so grown up in her costume.


Kimmie and her BFF Isabelle


Lee was awarded Citizen of the Month
He is such a good student




We celebrated my birthday. Once again Ches spoiled me with gifts and a delicious dinner of salmon and fettuccine. I also went out with some girls friends the day before. We went to the Bonniville craft fair and out to lunch. Super fun weekend.
I didn't take any pictures of Thanksgiving this year, but it was a perfect weekend. Ches and the boys had several Battletech battles and we played other fun games as a family. We rented movies and enjoyed a quiet day together as a family. I made a big turkey dinner,but there was no pressure because we had no company. I didn't get up early to shop on Black Friday but Ches and I went out later in the morning and bought a bunch of Christmas presents.
I loved how relaxing the weekend was. It was needed.






No comments: